CETP 4.1 Designing & Installing Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems:
This class focuses on the design and installation of the exterior portions of a vapor distribution system for both residential and small commercial markets. This course addresses how to select and install containers, prevent corrosion, size and install regulators and meters, and select and install outdoor piping and tubing.
The topics covered are:
· Designing vapor systems: container and lines
· Designing vapor distribution systems: regulators and meters
· Preparing system components for transport
· Installing containers
· Installing lines
· How to analyze and prevent corrosion
· Installing regulators and meters
· Other installations
· System tests
Bring a NFPA 58 book to class.
Face masks are required.
Bring a smartphone, tablet or laptop if you have one available for online testing