Propane Gas Clothes Dryers Won't Take You to the Cleaners
With today's hectic schedules, we all need fast and efficient ways to do our laundry. Propane gas clothes dryers fit the bill because they reduce drying times while lowering energy costs.
- Propane dryers will dry clothes more efficiently; their operating cost is about half as expensive as electric dryers.
- Propane dryers quickly reach the temperatures needed to dry clothes evenly.
- The heat produced by electric dryers can burn or discolor fabrics.
- The moist heat of propane dryers causes less wear and tear on your favorite clothes.
- Plus if you "GO PROPANE" today you could qualify for a $100 clothes dryer incentive. (contact your propane company today)