Vapor Distribution 4.1 and 4.2 Refresher
This class combines the best of the essential parts of Vapor Distribution 4.1 and 4.2. This class will review all the appropriate inspections, tests and procedures necessary to put a vapor propane system back into operation after an interruption of service, alteration of the system, out of gas situation or after a ‘leak’ or ‘I smell gas’ type of service call. In addition, the class will review the tasks and procedures required in selecting, delivering and installing propane containers, piping systems and regulators for customers. The class will cover the following:
This training will include an end of session test and certificates of completion.
• A brief review of the exterior propane system & 2 stage systems; 2# systems
• Conducting interior site assessment of piping and appliance
• Review and inspection of venting and ventilation
• Procedures for leak checking a system
• Purging air from gas piping systems & Placing appliances into operation
• Selecting, loading and transporting legal containers
• Underground tank installation and cathodic protection
• Installing containers and lines,
• Proper line sizing and line material selection
• Selecting and installing regulators and meters
• Conducting performance tests for installed regulators (flow and lock-up)
Bring a smartphone, tablet or laptop if you have one available for online testing
Facemasks are Highly Recommended, but not required.