Wednesday May 3, 2023 Friday May 5, 2023
8:00am - 5:00pm
Minnesota Propane Association
12475 273rd Ave
Zimmerman MN 55398
Registrations for a training session conducted by MPA requires that participants register 7 business days prior to the event. Registration after that time (if event space is available) will be subject to a $40.00 late registration fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 7 business days of event.
Classes are now tablet based. Each participant will be provided an iPad to use during class.
Books are available for purchase - Plant Operations Book $59.00
If you would like to purchase a book, please note during registration and we will bring to class.
Bring a notebook if you would like for note taking. Pens will be provided
CETP 3.0 Basic Plant Operations:
This course provides information, practices, and procedures to safely and efficiently perform bulk plant operations tasks, mainly cylinder inspection, filling and requalification, and plant and equipment maintenance.
The topics covered are:
· Main components of a bulk plant.
· Propane liquid supply system.
· Inspection and filling of DOT cylinders.
· Inspection and filling of vehicle mounted ASME tanks.
· DOT cylinders visual inspection and requalification.
· Maintaining cylinders and ASME tanks.
· Unloading cargo tank motor vehicles.
· Bulk plant systems and equipment maintenance.