This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of customer energy storage systems (propane, refined fuels, oils/lubes). #CrystalValleyMNJobs
Five Key Roles:
- Service Work
- Vehicle, Equipment, & Facility Maintenance
- On-call/Delivery Back-up
- Customer Service
Candidates must have a valid CDL driver’s license with hazmat and tanker endorsements required, meet the driver qualification standards established by the self-insured group in which the cooperative is a member and comply with Crystal Valley’s drug and alcohol policy.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Strong mechanical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated experience working hands-on to diagnose and solve problems
- Agriculture background desirable not required
- Gets it, wants it, and have the capacity to perform well (GWC)
Be part of an organization that helps feed the world! If you possess the following attributes, then Crystal Valley would be a great fit for you!
Crystal Valley is a full-service cooperative with 260 full-time employees in 16 locations serving the needs of livestock producers and crop farmers in south central Minnesota. Our knowledgeable staff provides superior service to our customers with high-quality products, facilities and equipment in our core businesses of agronomy, energy, feed, and grain.
- Commitment to doing what's right
- Solid work ethic
- Strong sense of ownership
- Passion for excellence
- Genuine respect for others